Friday, May 22, 2009

Zoe makes her debut at the University Club!


Zoe and I decided to trek into Midtown to visit my co-workers at the University Club. I thought it would be a great opportunity to introduce her before returning to work on Sunday. I want to apologize to all those who held Zoe but did not get a picture taken. Due to the "no photography" policy at the club, I was only able to squeeze off one shot of the person who held her first. Zenia was the lucky winner. Quite fitting, considering they share the same first consonant.

Everyone was so happy to see her. I still greatly appreciate everyone's excitement. She is definitely worth all the "hubbub". Despite a relatively short nap, she was in a good mood during the visit. Next time she comes to the club, we may choose the morning instead. I hope to be able to share Zoe with everyone in the future. She really does give the world a good spit shine. Thanks to everyone who took the time to fuss over her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment