Thursday, May 14, 2009

More smiles

So here are some of those smiles I promised earlier. I did some more chopping and the video was small enough to upload.



Zoe was about 7 weeks old when I shot this video. It was the first time she really stared and studied my face.

It's so cliche to say that they grow up so fast but they really do and it makes me realize how precious this time is. It also makes me realize how unsupported families are in America. We shouldn't have to choose between meeting the needs of our children and being able to financially support them. Okay, so I am done venting.

I love you Zoe Renee. I hope you will remember that every day I have to leave you for something that is necessary but always less important than you are.

1 comment:

  1. kirsten, I couldn't have said it better myself...our children are so much more important than the thankless jobs we tend to everyday to support them! Zoe will and does know that you love her, and she will understand work someday, it is so tough though right now when she is young. It is wonderful that you have so much support to get you through this tough time of having to work!
    love you
    Traci

    ReplyDelete