Saturday, May 2, 2009

Back to Brooklyn

For our last night in Oregon, we got the whole family together for dinner. As crazy as it sounds to have 6 children under the age of 7 and 3 infants along with 6 adults share a meal, it was absolutely wonderful. The kids were pretty well behaved and everyone was able to eat and that alone is quite an accomplishment.

We seem to be missing a few. I'm sure they're around here somewhere.


Zoe looks like a giant compared to her newborn cousins.

I have to say that for such a long trip, it did not seem like that much work. I want to thank all the family members who housed and hosted us along the way. You made us feel so welcome and I know Zoe will look back on this time and know she is loved. I know I am and grateful to know such wonderful people. Okay enough of the mushy stuff. On to Bed-Stuy!

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture! I miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh .... my precious babies... We really do miss you sooooo much. (it hurts)

    ReplyDelete