Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back to Work


So maternity leave has ended and I am doing better than I thought. I still miss her when I am away but my anxiety has diminished in light of the great care she is getting from Daddy and Kellie. If it can't be me caring for her 24/7, it is wonderful to know that the very best have stepped in to take my place. At least, for a few hours.

Everyone has been very welcoming at work and excited to see pictures of Zoe. I kindly oblige, of course. It helps to be able to gush over her a bit during the day. And I thought I rushed to get home before. The trains definitely don't move fast enough. On a side note, I sure miss getting a seat on the subway. Not pregnant, good luck. Oh well, at least I can climb the stairs like a normal person.

No comments:

Post a Comment