Friday, May 1, 2009

Road Trip to Roseburg Part 2

So after we left the baby shower, we went to visit my cousin Scott at his new house. He bought a forclosed home and he and his wife Christina have been working hard to fix it up. They remodeled everything and I can't wait to see the final product. Congrats to you both!

Cousin Scott

Scott and Tina

After leaving Scott and Tina's, we headed for one of my favorite family get-together spots: Abby's Pizza. Kayla was so sweet and called ahead to have our favorite pizzas and chicken ready for us when we arrived.

Thanks Cousin Kayla. You're the coolest!

I know it makes me sound old but I just can't believe how grown up Tim is. WOW! And great with babies too.


Congrats to Cousin Mickey for getting the best shot of the night.
'Nuff said. AWESOME!

We love you all so much and hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. We have Abby's..... you have Popeye's.. HA(you know... after my recent NY visit.. comparing the pic above.. there really is a very strong resemblance to her Daddy.)tee-hee

    ReplyDelete