Thursday, December 3, 2009

Random Zoe Goodness

So I knew that with all the good material I get from Zo-zo, I would inevitably forget some of it in a file somewhere on my desktop. There's no way I can let you all miss out on such quality pictures and footage of our little clown. Some of the pictures are from quite a while but but as you will see, definitely blog-worthy.

Zoe is such a little fish. Bath time is always such a blast. No matter what mood she is in prior to tub time, it instantly changes as soon as her legs hit the water.



So I decided to give mango a go with Zoe again. I tried it once before and she wasn't really diggin' it. I painstakingly cut the mango into strips and gave it to her. No go! Hmmm.... let's try something else. Tell us what you think of the technique.




We've been experimenting with lots of different pasta. She definitely ended up wearing more spaghetti than eating it. Tonight, I think we'll try pesto. I'm asking for it, aren't I?



This picture was actually taken almost 4 months ago. I just had to post it. Daddy decided to make some alterations to Zoe's ensemble. I want to apologize to whoever purchased this outfit. I have no control over anything that happens when I'm at work. Pretty cute though.

1 comment:

  1. that is a terrific dress and could be sold to most paretents of little girls that I know.

    ReplyDelete