Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day: Part 1

Ah, Christmas Day. All the shopping and wrapping comes to an end in a blazing paper blizzard. Okay, so Zoe's not that crazed yet. We did go overboard of course but that was to be expected. It was her first Christmas and we will never forget it. In accordance with the gluttony of gifts you are about to see, I had to break this post up into three parts. Forgive us but that is just the way it has to be to cover all the Christmas fun.


I told you we went OVERBOARD!


Go ahead, baby girl...


You got a lot of unwrapping to do.



Ah... nothing like a crackling fire on Christmas morning


No, it's just the annual Yule Log for the city slickers


We even had to overdo the stocking stuffers with lollipops the size of her head



An awesome gift from Nanny Kellie


Thanks for the cool hat Nan D. Look how cute I am.


I love my Glo Worm



Frida Kahlo huh? I like her flowers but...

why didn't anyone lend her some treezers?


GIANT LEGOS!

Time to take a break with Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment