Friday, August 20, 2010

Things She Does

There is always something for Zoe to get into. Even if you think you are smarter than her and have secured all items, you are wrong. But as much as the majority of my day is picking up after her, I know this exploration of destruction is what helps her continue to thrive, aching back be damned.

She's always loved music and I'm so amazed at how responsive she is. ANY music that she hears becomes the perfect dance track. Of course she has her preferences (Elvis Costello, Willie Nelson, the cable commercial) but it's so cool to watch her. Music is definitely a family affair.

This is her bringing the hammer down on the ukelele.



We were hanging out in the bedroom this morning and I turned around to find her tucked into a Marmot sack (for camping stuff) and reading her favorite book. She's such a clown. I love it!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Lala and the boys are the same way. If they're not listening to their Ipods...they are rocking out on their guitars. We should have a jam session when you come visit! Zoe rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsten, and Aaron and Zoe!

    Thanks so much for taking time to post. I just had a wonderful Saturday morning enjoying this very sweet little person.

    ReplyDelete