Monday, August 9, 2010

Just Zo-in' it up!

Zoe is getting to be such a little girl. She loves to try and dress herself and runs around making up silly dances. Her vocabulary has exploded and she gets more and more coordinated every day. The scariest part of that is how well she can maneuver stairs. It's good but it's just higher places to fall from. Hey, I'm trying my best but a little paranoia can go along way to protect them from impaling themselves. Here are a few picks of her stylish ways.



Nan D (my mom) got her this dress in Ecuador.
I call her my little "abuelita" when she wears it.


This dress is a hand-me-down from cousin Kayla.
The head piece is from my sister.
Zoe insisted on the boots to finish the look.


A little stretching never hurt


New Crocs from Nana Debbie.

And of course a new sleeping picture had to make it's way in the bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment