Friday, August 6, 2010

Good Times

I thought it only fair that I share proof of the goodness that fills the day with Zoe. The tantrums are few and far between. One of my favorite things about Zoe is what a good mood she is in when she wakes up. She has kind of always been this way and it happens first thing in the morning and after naps. This particular video only starts well after she is awake. I was peeking through the doors, watching her play with her feet. I went to grab the camera to try to capture it and got caught, but it's just as well. You'll see.



Zoe has always been a lover of the water but she has been into showers for a month or so. Of course the first one was weird for her but she quickly warmed up to the sprinkling water and has taken a liking to the mechanics of the fixtures. Sometimes it takes some lengthy convincing to get her out of the tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment