Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The World's Worst Hair Day

I have had some pretty disastrous hair days in my lifetime, but I must say, I believe Zoe has eclipsed us all. She usually goes to bed with damp hair from her bath but it's most often curled up and doesn't change much during the course of the night. I don't know what happened this particular night but GOOD LORD! The only thing I can figure is that she must have been repeatedly rubbing her head into the corner of her crib.

See what I mean... a real rat's nest. It was actually teased!

She, of course, was amused by my documentation of the moment.

I think she's giving me a warning here.


I swear she's wasn't electrocuted.

Amazingly, just a wetting of the head brought every follicle back to normal. Her hair is a lot like her dad's and gets super curly in the humidity. We are finding out just how curly as we get closer to the height of summer. Super cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment