Monday, March 22, 2010

Nana Donna's Visit

It was amazing to have my mom here for Zoe's first birthday. She was able to stay for 10 days and was such a great help to me. She's the easiest to entertain when she comes to NYC because all she wants to do is hang out. That certainly takes the pressure off. It also makes me feel as though no time has past and the distance does not exist. I get the same sense from Zoe herself. The way she approached Nana from the start of her visit and even woke up the first night my mom flew in and let her hold her while we settled her back down to sleep.


Zoe got quite used to snuggling with Nana. They both happened to be very good at it.


You just can't help but smush the face a little bit.



It never dawned on me to use this toy as a transportation device.
Leave it to Nana to make the Fill n Dump wagon more fun.


In my mind, my mom's visits are always too short and I am looking forward to the next one. I am reminded of all the family that we miss everyday and are grateful to have such diligent communicators in the family. I'm sure Zoe's cute face is a boost to the motivation but we love you all the same and can't wait to see each and every one of you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. yes Zoe is the cutest but I love to hear about you and Aaron, and I can "see" you behind the camera!

    ReplyDelete