Saturday, March 27, 2010

More Random Zoe goodness

Here are some little tidbits of Z. These were all taken since the beginning of the year and is just a small snippet of her shenanigans.


Z with her favorite book


There's just something too cute about leg warmers




The bunny slippers she got for Christmas finally fit


Fun with the shredder clippings. It took forever to get those off my leggings.


Something else left from Christmas. Daddy stuffed our stockings with big lollipops. It was bound to be discovered in the new year.

Oh yeah... that's the sugar high.


GIMME LOLLIPOP!

Bubble Beard


Bathtime and Jammies makes me happy.


Walking makes me really happy!!

2 comments:

  1. I love her upright and on the move. And laughing at her bubgble beard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big she's getting. I miss you both so much! She's so beautiful...just like her mama!

    ReplyDelete