Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We're Back

So sorry to have disappeared from the blogosphere. I realize that many people are chomping at the bit when it comes to images of Zoe and I truly apologize. I will do better but I have to tell you the update will do a lot to satisfy your craving and get me back in your good graces. Let start with some "hangin' out" pictures.


Zoe had to try on Emma's wacky Sid Vicious wig. AWESOME!

Emma is officially a bi-ped. Way to go Emma!


We met up with Kellie (the previous and now current nanny) and Emilio at the park. So glad to have her back.




This apple slice didn't stand a chance. Totally pulverized at the end of this snacking session.


Playing after bathtime

I made the mistake of letting her taste the Popsicle and then the grunting began.

Everyone is doing well. Zoe is working on lots of new teeth and is really starting to scoot around. Sleeping through the night has been a little elusive but I'm sure poking enamel chunks through your gums is a bit uncomfortable. I can't help but comfort her with closeness. I may pay for it later but only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment