Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Officially In My Early 30's

My birthday started off with a delicious breakfast. I took a little crap for making it myself but it was a lot of fun. We can't have our guests slaving in the kitchen, can we? After waffle boats, turkey bacon and eggs, we made our way into the city on a very sunny day.


We headed to the Highline Park in Chelsea to check out the foliage.


The infamous Standard Hotel
(apparently they like to encourage guests to display themselves sans clothes in the windows facing the Highline)

After a delicious dinner at the local sushi restaurant, we headed back to our apartment to devour some cake. No, I didn't make my own birthday cake. Debbie made it but I really wanted to decorate it and since it was my birthday, Debbie graciously conceded the task to me. Pretty good huh? Maybe I missed my calling.


Thanks for coming to visit and making my birthday a special day. We hope to see you all again really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment