Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh Boy!

Okay. So we knew things would be a bit crazy having two sisters with the same due date but with a planned c-section and Bekah's reputation for delivering late, we thought we would have a slight gap between the births. Well, Judah had other plans.

Mom decided to stay at the hospital overnight to help Whitney with the baby and I had gone home with Zoe to get some rest. I got a call at 3 am from Mom telling me that Bekah was in labor and on her way to the hospital. I needed to come and relieve her so she could help Bekah during her birth. Zoe and I rushed out of the house to lend a hand.

Bekah received her epidural at 4:30 and by 6 am, Judah arrived without a push. This girl is amazing. I think there might be a Slip-n-Slide attached to her somewhere.



Judah William weighed in at 8 lbs 5 ozs

We are all pretty tired from all the excitement but what a wonderful time. Both moms are doing great and we can't wait to bring everyone home.

No comments:

Post a Comment