Thursday, April 2, 2009

So YES! We suck!

Our apologies to our followers for the lack of updates.  Though it's no excuse, computer problems have made updating a lot more difficult.  Our new computer should be arriving any day, so no more excuses.

Zoe is growing like a weed.  Along with greater drool production, she is starting to talk and just two days ago, she squealed at me.  She is also a lot more aware of her surroundings.  When we walk down the street, she will look from side to side to check out the 'hood.  I think she approves.

We are preparing for our big trip to the West Coast.  Packing should be interesting and I am definitely not looking forward to it.  Aaron and I enjoyed our fourth anniversary last night.  Real low key with Japanese take-out and finishing up Battlestar Galactica.  I have to say, the finale was a serious letdown.  Aaron and I were waiting for more explosions and for "Earth" to implode.  Very disappointing.  Apologies to those who have no idea what I am talking about.

The following pictures are my attempt to catch everyone up before we head west.  I do plan to continue the updates during our trip if technology allows and in most cases, it will.


Zoe napping in her great grandfather Nono's cradle.  It
 really is the most perfect bed.


She is giving us a lot more grins these days.


Here we are playing a little dress up.  The look on her face just screams, 
"Oh please, mom.  Give me a break".


We went to a play group with Candace and Emma 
and made some new friends.


This is Henry and his mom Kristen.  Just look at those cheeks!


That is one impressive stream of drool.  You go Emma!

I AM THE WORST MOM EVER! Okay, so that's a little dramatic.  I was trimming her fingernails and got too close and nipped the tip of her thumb.  SO HORRIBLE!  She cried for a minute and then was over it, way before I was.  I do have to commend myself on fashioning a baby Band-aid.

Zoe is looking a little boyish (but still oh so cute) in this picture but I really posted it for the impressive arm pit hair in the background.  Go Dad!!








No comments:

Post a Comment