Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter

Normally, Easter with the cousins wouldn't be possible but my family happened to be in Virginia where my brother was reporting for the second half of training in the Army. So we decided to meet up at a state park and hunt some Easter eggs. At first, Zoe didn't know quite what to do but it didn't take long before she got the hang of it and was finding eggs left and right.


Zoe got into the Easter Bunny spirit and sported some ears for the occasion.

Hanging out with cousin Judah


Okay I'm ready to hunt. What do I do?


Found one!


I found another one!


You wanna see?


Hmm... I think there's a treat inside.


Ooh. Another egg.
Who keeps dropping these all over the place?



These leaves don't fool me.


Check out my loot


Want one?


These eggs are slippery little suckers


Cousin Abby, you wanna share that with me? You know you do.

Cousin Sammy wants to share too.

It was a very short visit but it was wonderful to spend time with family on such a special holiday. I greatly appreciate the effort it took everyone to get us there and to make Zoe's first Easter so special.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! She is so adorable! I wish I could have been there! I love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an awesome Easter!! We were blessed to have it with you all..

    ReplyDelete