Friday, November 6, 2009

Future Vegetarian?

So I guess it was silly of me to be concerned about the lollipops. Apparently, Zoe has a broad palate. I was cooking dinner the other night and had some mushrooms in a container on the counter. Very often, I have to hold her while throwing things together. I went to get some mushrooms out of the package and she reached right in and grabbed one.

Knowing that everything goes into her mouth, I expected her to taste it and after discovering it kind of tasted like dirt (don't get me wrong... mushrooms are delicious), she would throw it down. Boy was I wrong. Check it out!




Let's hope she takes to all vegetables the same way but I know better than to assume her tastes will remain the same. She hated bananas the first time I fed them to her and know she kinda digs 'em. Ah, the adventures of solid foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment