Monday, August 10, 2009

More Prospect Park Fun!

We continue to enjoy the concerts this summer. This weekend we went to see Deer Tick and Grace Potter and the Nocturnals. It was a good show and Zoe was a sport as usual. The weather has been humid but cooperative and we've been able to take advantage of the outdoor venue. All you need is a blanket and a picnic. Check us out.


Zoe wants to skip the sitting up and go straight for standing.


Her new favorite way to self-soothe is by sucking two fingers with her hand backwards.
TOO CUTE!

So we were at the Burning Spear show a few weeks ago and Zoe was mesmerized by those glowing rings they sell in the park during the events at night. I couldn't find anyone who sold them. During this concert, I saw a guy across the stage area and I took off down the hill. I thought I was going to bite it but I managed to catch the guy before he left the area. I think it was worth it. Zoe looks pretty entertained.





After all that rolling and face-making, she decided it was bed time. Lucky me!


Another great concert. I'm gonna miss the summer fun but it's hard to be too upset when you know the best season in NYC is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment