Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Zoe's First Breakfast

So Zoe has been very intent on watching us eat for a while now, so we decided to try some solid food. Like most I started with some rice cereal to see if she was interested. Tell me what you think!




We have tried some pears after our first attempts with the rice cereal and we are still working on texture, I think. We are going to give bananas a go later this week; maybe even tonight. I am trying to find times I think she will be more receptive but it's hard right now with the teething. She is not getting much of a break between teeth and now her top two are trying to make an appearance. Poor baby girl! Teething is the worst.

Daddy said, "Think about it this way Zoe: you only have to do it once. It sucks and it hurts, but you won't remember it after it's all over" to which I replied, "That sounds like child birth".

We're here for you Zoe. Hang in there!

3 comments:

  1. She looks like she was enjoying it...mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not good unless you get it all over everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got caught up on the blog, the videos are a blast, so glad you are enjoynig your pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete